Keller Williams Realty - Wolf Real Estate
We are seeking a motivated, licensed Inside Sales Agent (ISA) to assist our growing Real Estate Team in Northwest Atlanta! You will be the first point of contact for our customers and this is a part time position with potential to grow into full time.
As an Inside Sales Agent you will prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our team. You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments and managing leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain critical information about buyer/seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists.
The ideal candidate is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people and takes ownership of the sales process to maximum effectiveness. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while effectively assisting customers with their inquiries.
- Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline.
- Responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads).
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities, door knocking, manage database activities, coordinate client events and open houses.
- Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with team agents.
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments.
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections.
- Tracking your numbers.
- Enjoys phone work.
- Must have GA Real Estate License.
- Has excellent organizational, time management and follow-up skills.
- Practices, memorizes and internalizes scripts.
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken.
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Has a track record of sales.
- Decisive and proactive.
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus.
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented.
- Highest level of integrity and respect for others.
- Proven leadership and motivational skills.
About Keller Williams Realty - Wolf Real Estate
The Wolf Team is a top producing real estate team in the Northwest Atlanta area. We are a team of real estate professionals and consistently produce well over 100 transactions per year. There is room for growth into leadership roles within our team.
Come run with the leaders of the pack in real estate!