Equitable Advisors, LLC is positioned to offer motivated individuals an opportunity to potentially grow a thriving business. We are a leading provider of financial services, helping consumers and businesses to pursue what’s possible and meet their financial goal through its dynamic network of approximately 5,000 financial professionals- with offerings of financial, retirement, estate planning strategies’ asset allocation, annuities; life insurance and mutual funds as well as fee-based managed accounts.
Equitable Advisors financial professionals all share several key attributes. They're results-oriented professionals with an aspiration of financial independence. They possess high integrity and strong business ethics. They have an established network within their communities and the desire to help others address their financial goals through trusted, strategic client relationships.
As an accomplished financial professional, you’re not alone at our firm. We recognize you are accustomed to the tools and resources you now use. You will have the support of our organization and nearby branch offices to provide the services, products, and platform to grow your business even more.
As a Financial Professional, your responsibilities will include:
If you’re a results-driven self-starter who can take ownership and is willing to work, you will have the opportunity to achieve success. Specific qualifications for the Financial Professional position include:
• A four-year college degree is preferred and relevant professional FINRA securities registrations are a plus
• Minimum 2-years of experience in investment, insurance, and financial planning sales.
• If you do not have the following, you will be required to attain them, under our sponsorship: state life and health licenses, FINRA, Series 7 and 66 registrations
• Results-driven, highly motivated, self-starter who possesses integrity, a strong work ethic, and the desire to help others to plan for and protect their financial futures
• A team player and possesses excellent interpersonal skills and communication abilities, with a high degree of self-confidence
• Ability to draw upon past experiences and acquaintances to develop markets and build upon them to sustain long term relationships
• Must be authorized to work in the United States
• MBA. JD, CFP©, CPA ChFC, a plus
Benefits of working with us:
• Competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package
• Training, support, and hands-on management
• Advancement/management opportunities
In the next stage of your career, let us be your strategic resource – with the support of the firm and local branch offices -- to help you achieve a new set of goals. Not captive. Not alone. Our platform offers you the best of both worlds.
Securities offered through Equitable Advisors, LLC (NY, NY (212) 314-4600), member FINRA, SIPC (Equitable Financial Advisors in MI & TN). Investment advisory products and services offered through Equitable Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor. Annuity and insurance products offered through Equitable Network, LLC. Equitable Advisors is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V. GE-3215995 (08/20) (Exp.08/22)
Equitable Advisors is a leader in helping individuals and businesses address their financial goals through financial strategies, investment services, and risk management. We have more than 40 branches across the country employing approximately 5,000 financial professionals- providing services of financial, retirement, estate planning strategies’ asset allocation, annuities; life insurance and mutual funds as well as fee-based managed accounts.
We believe in a holistic approach to financial planning that takes into account every facet of our clients’ lives: their purpose and goals, their lifestyle and wellness, and lastly, their financial resources. This means that the work you do not only helps your clients make smarter decisions in their financial lives, but it also helps them focus on the people and the passions in their lives that matter most to them.