Center For Wealth Preservation
Are you an experienced financial advisor who thrives on providing excellent service to help clients meet their financial goals? If so, we are looking for you! Our successful candidate will have a proven track record of long term advisor relationships, a wealth of industry knowledge, great communications skills, and a meticulous eye for detail. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Identify, seek, and establish prospects continuously and create strong relationships with new clients as their trusted advisor
- Collect each client’s financial information to determine financial status, financial goals, cash flow, and financial expectations
- Research and provide financial advice and strategies that are suitable based on client risk tolerance and financial objectives
- Create customized financial plans suitable for each client based on potential life changes and changing financial needs
- Help clients implement financial recommendations such as life insurance, savings plans, mutual funds, and other financial products
- Provide exceptional customer service to existing clients; track and monitor communications in the client file, including strategies and financial advice given
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, or related field is preferred but not required required
- Valid professional licenses are required
- Previous success in financial services as a financial planner, personal financial advisor, financial analyst, or financial consultant is needed
- Up-to-date knowledge of the financial industry, financial products, best practices is necessary
- Exemplary communication skills, math skills, relationship skills, and customer service skills are vital
- Computer proficiency including MS Office, Google Suite, CRM systems is vital
$125,000 - $150,000 yearly
About Center For Wealth Preservation
The Center for Wealth Preservation was founded with the mission of assisting clients in every aspect of their financial lives. We provide the most comprehensive and personal service available, thus earning a reputation for excellence in our industry. For each client, we strive to help create financial stability and security for a life of greater confidence, choice, and freedom.
Who knew a day at the office could be so rewarding? Anyone will tell you if there’s honor in what you do, it can make a world of difference. Our Financial Services Professionals take pride in their credibility as trusted business professionals who help others.
We have 5 areas of practice specialization:
- Business Solutions
- Education Planning
- Estate Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Special Needs Planning