New York Life Insurance Company - Milwaukee
Financial Advisor / Registered Representative / Agent
We’re looking for experienced financial professionals to join our team. Whether you’re looking for a change or seeking to align with a stable, dependable firm, and you have a passion for insurance and investments, then there’s no better place to work than New York Life Insurance Company. So if you’re interested in new market opportunities, expanding your products and services, or giving your clients the service that they deserve, we can help.
New York Life and its affiliates are dedicated to prudent financial management, high-quality products, and impeccable service. Our financial professionals help clients develop a long-term financial strategy to achieve their financial goals using an array of financial products and services, including life insurance, investments, annuities, and mutual funds
As a financial professional with New York Life, you will be able to build your practice and help those in your community prepare for their financial futures. We’re looking for people who possess the following characteristics:
- Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with the ability to work effectively and independently
- Outgoing personality with the ability to develop relationships (i.e., “People Person") and a sincere desire to help others
- Fearless, positive attitude and willingness to be accountable for results
- Organized, detail-oriented, and excellent time-management skills
- Desire for continuous learning
- Good communicator—excellent listening skills and ability to explain complex information in a simple and concise manner
Why New York Life?
From quality training programs to a competitive compensation package, New York Life offers tremendous support and benefits to our financial professionals. Our dedicated teams at the General Office and the corporate office support our agents and help them impact their customers and communities.
Our extensive, agent-focused resources include:
- Our NYLIC University training program, designed to provide career-long support and growth including specialized training for those interested in the management career path
- The Professional Alliance Program, which helps you strengthen existing relationships with attorneys, accountants, and other professionals by being able to share commissions on client referrals that lead to sales
- Our Advanced Planning Group, Eagle Strategies for qualifying agents who are also Registered Representatives, and the Nautilus Group for qualifying agents who pay a monthly subscription fee, are three highly-skilled teams providing advanced markets support
- Dedicated underwriters who work diligently on cases
- Committed managers who don’t sell; instead they’re dedicated to helping you succeed
- A team of highly-trained, experienced product consultants to support your client acquisition needs
- Significant income potential
- Competitive l benefits, including a defined benefit pension plan and 401k1
New York Life is an equal opportunity employer M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity SMRU 1708927 (Exp. 9/1/21) 1 The company reserves the right to amend or terminate the Agents Progress-Sharing Investment Plan (401k) and the New York Life Insurance Company Retirement Plan (and other benefit plans) at any time. Please refer to the applicable summary plan descriptions and plan documents for more information about these plans.
$78,000 - $105,000
About New York Life Insurance Company - Milwaukee
At New York Life, we strive to be the best every day, the same as you. Here are just a few of our recent recognitions:
- Ranked #73 on the Fortune 500 list, Fortune magazine, 2020
- Fortune magazine’s list of the World’s Most Admired Companies in 2020.
- A perfect score of 100 percent on the 2020 Corporate Equality Index -- a national benchmarking survey and report on corporate policies and practices related to LGBT workplace equality, administered by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation.
- Top 100 best companies for Executive Women by the National Association for Female Executives (NAFE) for 2020.
- Newsweek magazine’s Best in Customer Service in 2020, ranked 2nd in the life insurance category.