We are looking for experienced Financial advisors to join our agency.
- Serve as a trusted advisor for new clients acquired through proactive measures to seek, identify, and establish prospects
- Work directly with clients to compile financial profiles that allow you to provide sound financial advice based on each person’s individual financial status, income, financial goals, and other factors contributing to wealth management
- Provide strategic recommendations for products, plans, investments, and other methods to help clients achieve financial goals
- Serve as a collaborative team player willing to further development through continued training opportunities
- Customize financial plans for each client based on his or her professional/work circumstances, life stage, and evolving financial needs
- Superior communication, relationship building, and math skills to establish a strong foundation of customer service for all clients
- Experience working with Microsoft Office, Excel, CRM systems, financial planning software, Google Suite, and other related business or money management tools desired
- Working knowledge of financial products, the financial industry, personal financial advisor or responsibilities, or financial planner roles is essential
- Up-to-date FINRA Series 7 & 63/66 documents are a bonus
About Capstone Colorado
At Capstone Colorado, we provide holistic financial planning, wealth management, and protection services to craft a strategy that empowers our clients to achieve their vision.