The Piedmont Group
We are seeking an experienced financial advisor to assist our clients in designing and implementing strategies to achieve their goals. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in business or finance, a proven track record of creating successful and long-term advising relationships, and excellent communication skills. Apply now!
- Execute exceptional customer service to existing clients; track and monitor communications in the client file, including strategies and financial advice given
- Aid clients in implementing financial recommendations such as savings plans, life insurance, mutual funds, and other financial products
- Seek, identify, and approach new prospects continuously and establish strong relationships with new clients as their trusted advisor
- Compile each client’s financial information to determine financial goals, financial status, cash flow, and financial expectations
- Create customized financial plans suitable for each client based on potential life changes and changing financial needs
- Current professional license CPA, or CFP (Certified Financial Planner license from Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards) and FINRA Series 7 and 66, is required
- Computer proficiency including MS Office, Google Suite, CRM systems, and financial planning software is vital
- Excellent math skills, relationship skills, communication skills, and customer service skills are crucial
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, or related field is required
- Relevant knowledge of the financial industry, financial products, best practices, and tax regulations is vital
- Previous success in financial services as a financial planner, personal financial advisor, financial analyst, or financial consultant is needed
- We are open to hiring a financial advisor who is currently beginning their career, and is looking to switch firms.
$103,500 - $131,500 yearly
About The Piedmont Group
The Piedmont Group is a financial services firm and a general agency of Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual). Through comprehensive financial planning, we help our clients tackle the issues that matter, supporting them through the most important decisions of their lives. We set ourselves apart from other firms by focusing on the individual, building a foundation that can allow our clients to take control of their own financial lives. That same foundation can be found in our company culture. Our financial professionals and staff are always working to create an inclusive environment that represents our core values: growth, family, teamwork, and happiness. We are a young and agile firm that is always looking for new ways to amaze our clients and grow our network of talent. We're lifelong learners that take pride in our commitment to training and education, and we work tirelessly to help our team explore their limitless potential.