Next Generation Management Services
Property Management Company in Plantation, Florida has an opening for a full-time portfolio Licensed Community Association Manager.
We are looking for a Licensed Community Association Manager with a minimum of 2 years experience with condos/HOAs, with an active CAM license in Florida, and with strong administrative and communication skills.
Candidate must be able to perform the following duties:
- Conduct physical routine inspections of all Associations properties on a schedule
- Problem-solving and follow up
- Supervise maintenance personnel for each property
- Contact and negotiate with contractors and obtain bids
- Prepare agenda and notices for Board of Directors meetings and take minutes
- Follow up with Board of Directors' requests
- Assist Board of Directors by directing them in community operations to comply with condominium laws
- Knowledge of condominium budget a plus
- Customer service such as answering phones, speaking directly to owners, vendors, etc. and be able to assist them as needed, email correspondence
- Screening applications, annual meeting notices, etc.
- Overall must be able to perform all property management related duties, responsibilities, and tasks as well as administrative duties
Manager would do administrative work at the corporate office and would visit, inspect properties and discuss issues with the Board(s).
- Minimum of 2 years experience with Condominiums and Homeowners Associations
- Active CAM License
- Working knowledge of property regulations
- Understanding of financial and accounting principals
- Understanding of marketing and customer service principles
- Working knowledge of marketing and sales activities
- Working knowledge of budgets and financial statements
- Working knowledge of contracts and agreements
- Working knowledge of building and grounds maintenance
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and property management software
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Bilingual preferred
Candidate should have the following qualities:
- A strong leader, self-starter, self-directed and a team player
- Energetic, cooperative, have a sense of urgency and know-how to prioritize
- Work in a fast-paced environment and be comfortable multi-tasking
- Must have good attendance and be punctual
- Must be strong in written and verbal communication
- Skilled in Excel, Word, Outlook
- Experience in AP/AR
$45,000 - $55,000 yearly
About Next Generation Management Services
Next Generation Management Services is providing the best property management and financial services for HOAs and Condominium Associations in the Broward County, FL area.
We believe in the next generation of management, providing board members and homeowners an online system that will serve them and their community with a dedicated website and online paying system. We believe in easy access to information and assistance in customization for each community's needs.
We will provide each community online payment system, online application, online newsletter, online access to community docs, and online rules and regulations of the community, and much more as needed.