Legacy Home Connection
Our team is growing, and we are seeking an experienced, licensed commercial real estate agent to assist property owners in selling and leasing their office buildings and commercial properties. The ideal candidate will have proven skills in developing business relationships, generating leads that turn into sales, and ensuring compliance with federal, state, and local policies and regulations.
We love what we do, and we’re ready to help you grow your real estate business through our continuous training seminars, advanced technology, and comprehensive lead generation programs. If you’re prepared to take your real estate career to the next level, apply now!
- Show commercial properties that will be utilized for business purposes and provide financial information and analytical data to the client
- Research real estate market area and provide information to clients so they can make an informed decision
- Handle client negotiations and transactions and ensure paperwork is filled out accurately and legally
- Schedule and be present for all property inspections in order to assist clients with purchase/sale agreements
- Answer all customer inquiries in a timely fashion to help ensure customer satisfaction
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Some knowledge of marketing and advertising
- Independent and self motivated
- Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities
- Skilled in industry practices and lease language
About Legacy Home Connection
The mission of Legacy Home Connection is to positively impact the lives of clients and colleagues by building authentic lifelong relationships while providing the highest level of honesty, integrity and expertise in all things real estate. Our promise to you as a member of our team is to provide you with administrative support, open communication, training in all areas of job function (i.e. prospecting, negotiating, contract writing, client interaction technology, etc) and career growth opportunities.