Keller Williams San Diego Metro
Looking for a more lucrative sales career? Look no further! We are searching for our next great Commercial Sales Specialist. You do not need a Real Estate license to apply for this position but you must be currently pursuing your license or willing and able to attain one. This position requires someone with proven negotiation skills who can turn leads into life-long customers. A keen sense of marketing and advertising procedures is a huge plus and the ability to monitor a deal from beginning to close is essential.
You’ll be backed by one of the best teams in the industry who want you to succeed and will help supply leads. Administrative assistance and advanced technology including comprehensive lead generation programs are also provided. If you’re ready for a lucrative, satisfying career and not just another sales job then please complete your application today.
- Determine current market value of properties to ensure best possible purchase price for customers
- Have all properties inspected thoroughly to identify any possible repairs to assist clients with purchase/sale negotiations
- Act as an intermediary between buyers and sellers and work with loan officers and attorneys so transactions are legal, accurate and completed in a timely manner
- Provide market area research to clients so they can make an educated and informed decision
- Answer all customer inquiries in a timely fashion to help ensure customer satisfaction
- Self motivated and self sufficient
- Proven negotiating and communication skills
- Have a good sense of marketing, sales and advertising
- Knowledge of real estate industry practices and lease language
$70,000 salary or commission options
About Keller Williams San Diego Metro
Keller Williams- San Diego Metro, is San Diego's most collaborative office. We are the home for dozens of teams and top-producers who consistently rank among the top 5% in all of San Diego County!
Month over month, we consistently out-produce the MLS in Listings Sold, Listing Volume and Contracts Written. On top of this, our new agent coaching program sold 94 homes amounting to $57,000,000 in volume in 2019.
With our daily training, our unique coaching/mentorship model, we take pride in stating that over half of our newest associates are IN ESCROW within 60 days of joining KW-San Diego Metro. For our seasoned agents, we are seeing an average of 50% growth in profitability through our technology and state-of-the-art marketing.
Whether you're interested in joining one of our top-producing teams or looking to create your own brand, it would be an honor to partner with you!