Keller Williams Realty Urban Elite
Commercial real estate sales specialists have a proven, consistent track record of excelling and growing. They are skilled negotiators and extremely knowledgeable about industry practices, selling, lease language, and legality.
Sound like you? If you’re ready to make the switch to a top-selling agency, this position is for you.
The commercial real estate sales specialist position is a commission-only role, but we provide leads - and lots of them! We will help you grow with our proven constant training, mentoring, and coaching methods. You’ll also receive full administrative and marketing support. Sound like you? Start your application today!
- Schedule and be present for all property inspections in order to assist clients with purchase/sale agreements
- Visit sites with clients and explain the features of the buildings along with financial and analytical data
- Act as the go-between in negotiations with buyers and sellers over property prices, and during the closing of sales to ensure all transactions are accurate and legal
- Develop relationships that enhance the potential for future growth
- Follow up with all customer leads and requests in a timely and efficient manner to ensure superior customer service
- Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities
- Independent and self motivated
- Proven skills and knowledge in industry practices and lease language
- Have a good sense of marketing, sales, and advertising
$79,000 - $109,000 potential
About Keller Williams Realty Urban Elite
We are a group of highly productive, community giving focused real estate agents, with servantcy at the core of our practice of negotiating for and representing our clients to the very highest level. Elevating lives through real estate, we serve you through residential and commercial real estate acquisition. A trusted resource in our own backyard in North Denver's Highlands, we serve all greater Denver Metro counties and throughout the great state of Colorado.