Eric Stewart Group of Long & Foster
The Eric Stewart Group of Long & Foster is looking for an experienced, full-time Closing Coordinator/Transaction Manager to join our team. The perfect candidate will thrive in an exciting, fast-paced environment and be a stickler for details and deadlines. Our cohesive, friendly team processes 100+ real estate transactions per year, and you will be responsible for ensuring the success of every transaction from contract to closing.
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) participation
- Paid time off
- Great work environment
- Monthly training
- Ensure the smooth and efficient management of all steps to close a real estate sale.
- Provide consistent quality control.
- Create a timeline of important dates, such as deadlines for loan and inspection contingency removals.
- Process and e-file contracts.
- Use CRM database (HubSpot) to monitor the progress of each transaction.
- Respond promptly and professionally to inquiries from internal staff and external constituents (sellers, appraisers, inspectors, etc.).
- Ensure completeness of each file, including signatures, dates, initials, etc. to adhere to legal requirements of real estate transactions. This requires reaching out to several parties with requests and requires high accuracy and adherence to deadlines.
- Complete commission disbursement forms.
- Holds a real estate license (or willing to get licensed within three months of starting the position)
- Experience is a must
- Understanding of cloud computing and file sharing
- Understanding of residential real estate contracts, disclosures, terminology, and procedures
- Excellent customer service and written/verbal communication
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail is critical
- Ability to work with multiple deadlines at the same time, must be highly organized
- Able to create and follow systems
- Strong computer skills: Windows-based PC programs (i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Positive, friendly, and supportive attitude
- Energetic, reliable, and punctual
- Excellent time management skills
- Team player
- Willing to work under multiple deadlines
$50,000 plus bonuses
About Eric Stewart Group of Long & Foster
With a diverse set of backgrounds and deep knowledge of our local geographic regions, our team of real estate professionals help clients buy and sell homes throughout Washington, DC, Maryland, and Northern Virginia. Our primary fiduciary responsibility is to provide the highest level of service to our clients, always having their best interest at heart. Together, the combined efforts of our group equal a superior selling and buying experience, resulting in properties sold fast and for top dollar.
To date, the Eric Stewart Group has sold more than 2,700 homes.