SoCal Counseling Center
Seeking a Licensed Clinical Therapist (LMFT, LCSW, or Psychologist) for Busy Group Practice
Enjoy a fantastic culture with continued training, mentorships, and all the referrals you want. You pick when and how many hours you wish to see clients. (minimum 10 hrs/week). Newly licensed welcome!!
SoCal Counseling Center (formerly OC Relationship Center) is looking for 4 licensed therapists to join our team. We have six locations in 3 counties: Orange, San Bernardino, and Riverside - although we are currently 100% Telehealth - and working from home.
How much do you want to earn? Payscale depends on caseload size and niche:
- Couples therapy (Fee for Service): $75 per session
- Therapy (Insurance): 30 or more sessions per week: $60 per session
- Therapy (Insurance): 20-29 sessions/week: $55 per session
- Therapy (Insurance): 10-19 sessions/wk: $50 per session
- Health insurance, including dental and vision (for FT employees working 20+ billable session hours per week)
- Referrals handed to you
- Professional Association annual due paid (ex: CAMFT)
- License renewal fee paid
- Home technology allowance
- Cell phone allowance
- $250 Continuing education reimbursement per year
- Up to 24 hours of sick pay accrued per year
- Flexible (chose your own) work schedule (at least 10 hours per week) days, evenings, and/or weekends.
- W-2 Employee: Premium malpractice insurance, employer FICA, unemployment insurance, workers compensation
Career and Business Benefits:
- Ongoing mentorship and supervision groups offered weekly.
- State of the art Evidence-Based Practice telehealth platform can improve client outcomes up to 300%. (No guessing on how your client is doing or why they left suddenly!)
- Client insurance verification of benefits and billing done for you.
- Caring and supportive admin team to assist in client scheduling and management.
We will do all the work to credential you with the insurance companies. This will usually take 2 to 4 months, and then we can bring you as full a caseload as you like.
100% of our employees say that our company is a great place to work. Will we be your next home?
- Perform individual counseling via Telehealth
- Perform couples/marriage counseling via Telehealth
- Write session progress notes (include intake and discharge notes)
- A clinician who likes the idea of setting their own hours without the anxiety of client acquisition.
- Licensed in CA as LCSW, LMFT, or Psychologist
- Newly licensed encouraged to apply.
- Experienced couples therapists very welcome!
$55,000 - $87,000 yearly
About SoCal Counseling Center
SoCal Counseling Center (formerly OC Relationship Center) is a rapidly growing private practice, helping individuals and couples to be happier and healthier. We offer ongoing training and mentorship groups for our team.
We have offices in Newport Beach, Mission Viejo, Orange, Riverside, Ontario, and Corona - and have increased our intakes and sessions every year for the past seven years.
*Currently, we are 100% telehealth so remote workers welcome. We may go back in-office at some point but not at least until winter.*