We have an amazing opportunity for a professional who is passionate about client care to join our team as a psychologist. Successful candidates will be able to conduct psychological assessments and testing, as well as diagnoses, recommendations, and treatment for our clinical populations who deal with adjustment disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, multi-trauma injury, chronic pain, head injury, and other mental health conditions. Excellent interpersonal, communication, and analytical skills are a must and will help you coordinate and collaborate care with an interdisciplinary team, case managers, and other treatment providers. Our ideal candidate has 1-3 years of supervised professional experience, and a Doctorate in Psychology. If this sounds like a great opportunity, please apply today!
- Conduct scientific studies of behavior and brain function by observing, interviewing, and surveying individual
- Ensure that patients have proper resources by referring them to outside therapists, clinics, and other treatment facilities
- Share your research and results by writing professional articles, papers, and reports
- Establish treatment plans and therapeutic procedures, as well as track client progress via regular interactions or sessions
- Analyze and identify behavioral or emotional patterns that can assist patients in better understanding and predicting behavior
Testing Psychologist will provide outpatient psychological/neuropsychological evaluations to patients of Therapy Etc, LLC., located in Buffalo Grove. Testing Psychologist services include intakes, evaluations, report writing, patient/guardian feedback, and documentation.
Treatment specialties may include: children, adolescents, young adults, autism, mood disorders
- This position requires a master’s degree and a Doctorate of Psychology (PhD, EdD, PsyD)
- This position requires passage of the EPPP (Examination for Professional Practice in Psychology)
- Successful candidates will need strong analytical, communication, and observational skills
- 1-3 years of supervised experience under a licensed psychologist is required
- This position requires you to be currently licensed in the state you practice by the ASPPB (Association of State and Provincial Licensing Boards)
$95,000 - $105,000 yearly
About Therapy Etc
We strive to improve social, emotional & academic functioning through:
- Utilizing client, family, and school strengths
- Providing ongoing psychoeducation for children, adolescents, parents, and schools
- Advocating for children and families
- Mediation between home and school
Helping children enjoy being kids and parents enjoy their children.
How we help
We approach treatment as a partnership between ourselves, the child, and family, viewing each child as an individual, part of a family and part of society. Our dedicated team of professionals strives to help children of all ages succeed and excel.
What is ETC?
We strive to improve social, emotional, behavioral and academic functioning through the holistic approach of empowerment, education (teach) and connection (children and families & home and school).