Garden State Spine & Pain Institute
Part-time Chiropractor needed for a growing wellness center. Our office provides a team approach for treating musculoskeletal complaints. A Chiropractor candidate will be a contributing member of this team consisting of an NP, another chiropractor, and a nutritional counselor. As a Chiropractor, you will be responsible for providing excellent patient care. Please check out the services we offer here at soulfocus.com.
- Perform a full range of clinical diagnoses and chiropractic treatment for commonly occurring neuro-musculoskeletal conditions
- Conduct a patent history and chiropractic physical examination as clinically indicated
- Direct the LCA to treat with the modalities of heat, cold, light, electricity, sound, and exercises inpatient treatment area.
- Provide patient instructions and recommendations in all matters pertaining to nutrition, exercise, lifestyle changes, and ergonomic factors in the activities of daily living
- Order orthotics, lifts, collars, and lumbar-sacral supports
- Graduate of an accredited chiropractic program (Required)
- Doctorate (Required)
- Current license as a chiropractor in the state of practice (Required)
- 2 years of experience required
$60,000 - $90,000 yearly
About Garden State Spine & Pain Institute
We seek those who understand and embody our same purpose and mission; to help as many people as possible through preventive healthcare. We offer medical services with a multi-disciplined and certifiably trained staff. Being on our team means working together with other medical professionals to provide the best individualized healthcare possible.