The Taylor Team at KW
We’re looking for a talented, professional buyer’s agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer’s point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, send us your resume!
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
$65,000 average yearly
About The Taylor Team at KW
The Taylor Team represents one of the most technology forward growth minded teams in the Southwest, serving Tucson, AZ and Southern CA. We've helped over 1,500 families buy, sell, and build wealth through investing in real estate over the last two decades.