Better Homes and Gardens - Gary Greene
Come join our team and LOVE real estate as much as we do! We are committed to your success!
You are going to LOVE our team! Come on, APPLY today!
We provide administrative systems to help you succeed!
We serve real estate buyers, sellers and investors in the area.
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A licensed agent?
- Resourceful, learning and service based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
- An innovator?
- An out of the box thinker?
- Wanting to be responsible for your own success?
Do you want:
- A team environment?
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- Work/life balance?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
This is an amazing opportunity and our team will stop taking applications soon!
- Social Media SAVVY and socially SAVVY (Yup, both!)
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as an advocate for potential buyers
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline. Closing deals for buyers and tenants!
- Provide 5 star customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM (speed to the lead)
- Hold open houses regularly (2-4 per weekend)
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Take pride in being an expert at your craft
- Current Real Estate License or can switch to active ASAP
- Familiarity with the geographic area
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Integrity, grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
- Thrive is a flexible, dynamic environment
$50,000+ at plan
About Better Homes and Gardens - Gary Greene
We are a FAST growing team that bases our success on INTEGRITY with accurate, prompt follow through.
Growth Fact: 176% in 2017. We are UPBEAT and POSITIVE. We believe in constant learning and sharing of knowledge to keep the industry moving in a positive direction.