The Radtke Real Estate Group
The Buyer Specialist, working in conjunction with the Lead Buyer Agent, prospects for buyer leads daily, closes those leads to appointments, closes appointments to agreements with first class fiduciary service.
The Gwinnett market is expanding and we are looking for driven self-starters like you. Our business model is to take away the barriers and supply marketing to let you do what you do best… sell real estate. Our team has grown and we need you!
If you are an ambitious, self-motivated, polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position and are ready for a fresh approach, you will love being part of our team.
Average earnings are $120,000+ at plan commission and top agents are making MUCH MORE!
Here is what we offer:
- No marketing outlay: that’s right you won’t spend a dime on buyer leads.
- Advanced marketing and technology systems for success.
- Proven onboarding and training programs.
Did we mention we provide you with plenty of leads per month?
We are currently hiring in your area and if you are ready to take your business to the next level, upload your resume and we will set up a time to discuss further to see if you are the right fit.
- Work a 50 hour week
- 20 hours of prospecting and lead follow-up per week required
- Attend buyer consultations and secure qualified buyer appointments
- Oversee all aspects of buyers’ transactions including negotiating on buyers’ behalf
- Attend closings
- Call past clients and your sphere of influence to generate referrals
- Follow-up quickly on all sign calls, internet inquiries, and other leads
- Attend training, role play and practice scripts when scheduled
- Track all of your key business activities through weekly goal planning
- Attend training and stay learning based for increased productivity
- Follow up with all incoming leads (Listing or Buying)
- Prepare listing presentation package with above materials
- Continuing education for License requirements
- Refer sellers to one of the best agents at their destination, if applicable
- Demonstrate CMA results, including comparables, solds, current listings and expireds
- Real estate license and experience required.
- Solid transaction history with 1-3 years of industry experience is preferred.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Works well under pressure and able to remain calm despite tight deadlines.
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking ability, creativity.
- Admin and clerical skills needed to manage files and records; Must have basic computer skills.
- Have an understanding of percentages, basic finances, and other simple math concepts.
- Hold, or actively working to acquire, a real estate license. (We can help you get one.)
- Outstanding customer service skills a must.
$100,000+ at plan, commission
About The Radtke Real Estate Group
Who is The Radtke Real Estate Group? The Radtke Real Estate Group fosters an education-based, technology-driven culture that rewards self-starters. They are experienced and knowledgeable real estate agents, tactful negotiators, and conscientious advisers. They represent both buyers and sellers independently. The Radtke Real Estate Group will double their sales volume over the next two years and is looking for a passionate individual to join us for a fun ride!