Valerie Hunter-Kelly & The Air Assault Team
Must be licensed
We have more leads than we can handle and therefore we need you! Due to growth, The Valerie Hunter-Kelly and The Air Assault Real Estate Team is seeking talented, licensed Buyer Agents.
Why should you apply? Our team members spend the most time doing what they love (converting leads, selling and making money) and less of what they don't like (handling time-consuming paperwork and wondering where their next client is coming from).
We provide every Agent with leads. Simply put, our marketing and lead generation systems are built around helping Agents sell the most homes in the shortest period of time.
This position is based in Clarksville, TN.
Please upload your resume and complete the online profile that will follow in an email. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer.
- Be the authority on all things related to real estate and the selling / buying process.
- Must currently have a real estate license.
- Passionate about selling.
- Works well in a self-directed manner.
- Energized by a open-ended compensation plan.
- Excellent team player
$85,000 (commission only) - no ceiling on income
About Valerie Hunter-Kelly & The Air Assault Team
Valerie Hunter-Kelly & The Air Assault Team is a mega-agent team with Keller Williams Realty in Clarksville, TN. Valerie has been in the real estate industry twenty-seven (27) years and Founder/CEO of The Air Assault Team thirteen (13) years. She and her Team has been voted Best of Clarksville five (5) times; is the only agent marketing a Guaranteed Sales Program; and is the only agent in her market area endorsed by Shark Tank's Barbara Corcoran and a 2014 “Champion of Fort Campbell.”