Mike Borowski Group
(Wisconsin Real Estate License required)
Our growing team is now hiring for a Wisconsin Real Estate Licensed Assistant for our team leader.
This role will be an exciting opportunity for someone who prefers a lot of variety in their day. You will be working with buyer and seller clients, assisting with transactions and dealing with a variety of day-to-day tasks required to support a team.
Hours (Once training is completed)
- Monday, Thursday, Friday in Office
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday work from home
As a Wisconsin Real Estate Licensed Assistant the responsibilities are:
- Complete paperwork for all real estate transactions in a timely manner to ensure a deal is closed as quickly as possible from list to close
- Monitor deadlines and provide notices to appropriate parties
- Arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Ensure each transaction complies with legalities
- Schedule necessary appointments with all parties, including open houses and the final walkthrough, inspections, closings and photos
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports and communicate key results to the rest of the team to ensure company goals are being met
- Deliver concierge-level customer service to sellers, buyers, and lenders to improve customer satisfaction ratings including co broker and title companies.
- Supervise all administrative duties for home buyer and seller transactions from contract to close
- Aid real estate agents, clientele, and other stakeholders with paperwork and ensure the completion of all escrow documents, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Ensure inspections are scheduled and assist with negotiating and completing any necessary repairs
- Make sure the buyer’s offer and counteroffers get approved by the seller to ensure a smooth real estate sales process
- Check each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly
- Arrange for and attend events regarding the closing process, including
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity and photos. Items include but not limited to Appointment, MLS/ ZipForm,
- Order Title, Order Signs, Add listings to MLS, Add Sales to Zillow and keep CRM updated.
- Assist in the production of marketing materials including brochures, flyers, online marketing, social media posts, etc. to continuously build our brand
- Obtained Wisconsin Real Estate License required
- High school diploma or GED required
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- Available evenings and weekends
- Has knowledge of Microsoft Office and customer relationship management software. Also, knowledge of MLS, ZipForms, Showing Time, Zillow
- Driver’s License and own vehicle is an advantage
$15 - $20 hourly
About Mike Borowski Group
Hello, and welcome to the Mike Borowski Group! I am Michael Borowski, you should know that all of this effort helps me achieve my primary goal – happy clients. I love being able to educate clients and help people. It's about the person, not the money. Around our office we say, People before things, and we know that as long as we’re taking great care of people, the best will come. Having sold more than 500 homes, my vast experience enables me to be proactive, not reactive, during each transaction. I have been in this business for more than 7 years and closed so many deals that I know what can go wrong. My team and I create the best possible outcomes with the utmost professionalism. Clients notice, telling me that the experience of working with me is smoother and more enjoyable than they expected. As a result, clients spread the word about the Mike Borowski Group as can be seen from the mass amount of reviews I have online.