Law Offices of Suzanne M. Graves, Inc.
We are looking for an experienced legal assistant who can help the busy attorneys and paralegals at our law office assist our clients. You’ll be responsible for managing office correspondence, including answering phone calls and emails, arranging meetings and travel, and ensuring our legal team is aware of upcoming deadlines. You’ll also assist with preparing legal documents and perform any other tasks as needed to ensure our firm is operating efficiently. If you work well in a fast-paced environment and consistently deliver a high-quality work product, reach out to us today!
- Be willing to take on any other necessary administrative tasks to help the firm run smoothly
- Take care of administrative tasks and office correspondence by answering phone calls and emails, communicating with opposing attorney offices, taking dictation, and informing the team of upcoming deadlines
- Process client billing properly using daily time records with help from the accounting department
- Schedule appointments for multiple calendars and ensure the business calendar is accurate and up-to-date
- Assist with other administrative tasks, such as data entry, copying, filing etc.
- Maintaining office supply inventory and ordering office supplies
- Performing initial client intake
- Keeping the office clean and tidy
- At least 1-2 years of previous experience in a law firm setting performing administrative tasks
- Some knowledge of legal software, case management, and docketing programs
- Ability to comfortably use all Microsoft Office products
- Organizational skills and communication skills are necessary for this position
- Must be able to prioritize tasks with demanding deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
- Associate’s degree, or some college is preferred; high school diploma or equivalent is necessary
- Candidates should be able to type at least 60 words per minute
$18 - $23 hourly
About Law Offices of Suzanne M. Graves, Inc.
We are a family-owned and operated law firm specializing in trusts and estates. Our firm deals with complex and sensitive situations. We specialize in simplifying these complex situations for our clients. Clients turn to our firm for our 25 years of expertise in trust and estate matters.