Grantham Law PLLC
We’re seeking a sharp legal assistant for our busy law firm who can help our attorneys and paralegals assist our clients and keep the office running smoothly. You’ll work with the team to prepare a variety of legal documents, and handle office correspondence like answering emails and phone calls, scheduling meetings and travel, and reminding the team of upcoming deadlines. If you’re an excellent multitasker who thrives in a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you!
- Perform legal research, as needed, with help from attorneys and paralegals
- Be willing to take on any other necessary administrative tasks to help the firm run smoothly
- Manage office correspondence and administrative tasks such as answering phone calls, communicating with opposing attorney offices, taking dictation, responding to emails, and reminding the team of upcoming deadlines
- Assist with the creation of various litigation documents, including pleadings, motions, subpoenas, affidavits, contracts, and briefs for case preparation, and proofread documents a needed
- Ensure client billing is processed properly using daily time records with assistance from the accounting department
- Comfortable working with all Microsoft Office products
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines with quick turnaround times
- Some college is preferred; high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Organizational skills and communication skills are necessary for this position
- Applicants must be able to type 50 words per minute or faster
$33,000 - $39,000 yearly
About Grantham Law PLLC
We are seeking a legal assistant to become a part of our team! You will assist lawyers in various tasks from legal proceedings, legal documents and help with client intakes and scheduling.