Paez Law Group, PA
Our office handles insurance defense, bankruptcy, and estate planning cases. We seek a self-motivated legal assistant to help run the office and manage a reasonable caseload. You will perform several different legal and administrative duties while being supervised by the firm's owner.
- Answer phone calls
- Handle communication with clients, witnesses, and opposing legal assistants
- Draft basic legal documents and correspondence
- Monitor deadlines
- Handle calendar for attorneys; scheduling hearings, depositions, mediations, and client appointment
- Be willing to take on any other necessary administrative tasks to help the firm run smoothly
- Experience with legal software, litigation case management, and docketing programs
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines with quick turnaround times
- 1-2 years of prior experience in a law firm environment as a secretary or administrative assistant
- Organizational skills and communication skills are necessary for this position
- Ability to comfortably use all Microsoft Office products
$21 - $25 hourly
About Paez Law Group, PA
Our law firm practice area are insurance defense, bankruptcy and estate planning. We are looking for self motivated and responsible Legal/Administrative Assistant to ensure smooth running in our growing Miami Lakes office.