RP DEFENSE LAW, APC
We are looking for an experienced legal assistant who can help the busy attorneys at our law office assist our clients. You’ll be responsible for managing office correspondence, including answering phone calls and emails, arranging meetings and travel, and ensuring our legal team is aware of upcoming deadlines. You’ll also assist with preparing legal documents and retainer agreements, and perform any other tasks as needed to ensure our firm is operating efficiently. If you work well in a fast-paced environment and consistently deliver a high-quality work product, reach out to us today!
- Manage office correspondence and administrative tasks such as answering phone calls, communicating with opposing attorney offices, taking dictation, responding to emails, and reminding the team of upcoming deadlines
- Accept other administrative tasks as needed to assist the team and ensure the firm runs smoothly
- Arrange travel, schedule meetings and appointments for the team, such as depositions, and coordinate with outside vendors for events
- Applicants must have excellent communication skills and organizational skills
- Experience with legal software, litigation case management, and docketing programs
- At least 1-2 years of previous experience in a law firm setting performing administrative tasks
- High school diploma or equivalent is required; associate’s degree is a plus
- Proficient with MS Office products
About RP DEFENSE LAW, APC
We seek justice for the accused, the oppressed, and the voiceless. We fight for the rights of those whom society turns their back on.
RP DEFENSE LAW is a Criminal Defense law firm located in the heart of Encino, Los Angeles County, California, representing clients charged with State and Federal Crimes.