Allecia Lindsey Pottinger Law Firm, PLLC
Our busy legal firm is looking for an efficient, organized legal assistant to help our attorneys and paralegals assist our clients and ensure we’re operating efficiently. You’ll assist with the preparation of legal documents, and handle all office correspondence including answering phone calls and emails, arranging meetings and travel, and reminding the team of upcoming deadlines. If you have experience in a law firm environment, work well under pressure, and are looking for a rewarding opportunity in the legal industry, we want to connect with you.
- Help with creating a variety of litigation documents, including pleadings, motions, subpoenas, affidavits, contracts, and briefs for case preparation, and proofread documents when necessary
- Schedule meetings and appointments for the team, such as depositions, make travel arrangements, and coordinate with outside vendors for events
- Be willing to take on any other necessary administrative tasks to help the firm run smoothly
- Complete legal research as needed under the supervision of attorneys and paralegals
- Take care of administrative tasks and office correspondence by answering phone calls and emails, communicating with opposing attorney offices, taking dictation, and informing the team of upcoming deadlines
- Candidates should be able to type at least 50 words per minute
- Ability to comfortably use all Microsoft Office products
- Associate’s degree, or some college is preferred; high school diploma or equivalent is necessary
- At least 1-2 years of previous experience in a law firm setting performing administrative tasks
- Must be able to prioritize tasks with demanding deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
$28,000 - $30,000 yearly
About Allecia Lindsey Pottinger Law Firm, PLLC
We help people navigate through life's toughest challenges and give them peace of mind as they go through a divorce or custody battle. Our team members love fighting for our clients so they don't have to.