Solkoff Legal, P.A.
Our Law firm is seeking a full-time legal assistant with excellent client service, time management, attention to detail, and organizational skills for our Delray Beach office. We are looking for a polished, confident, professional self-starter with the ability to prioritize, manage multiple projects and deadlines, and expertly handle client communication via telephone, in writing, and in person, in a demanding, fast-paced environment. Exceptional telephone skills are a must, including the ability to communicate information confidently, clearly, and kindly. Join us in a supportive, professional, client-focused team environment. This is an in-person position.
Compensation: $37,000 - $40,000 yearly based on experience and qualifications
- Answering, screening, and routing of telephone calls
- Scheduling and confirmation of all client appointments
- Greeting clients and other visitors when they enter the office
- Handling accounts receivables, completing professional service statements, and sending out electronic receipts
- Assisting managing partner with data maintenance as part of the firm workflow
- Maintaining e-mail accounts for founding partner
- Scheduling, registering, and coordinating arrangements for all attorneys’ conferences, speaking engagements,
- seminars, and business travel
- Creating, formatting, typing, and proofreading client correspondence
- Preparing and maintaining paper and electronic files
- Receiving and sending out mail via regular mail, Federal Express, and Certified Mail
- Vendor management including telephone, IT, copier, shredding, cleaning, and other service providers
- Maintaining conference rooms, kitchen, copy machine, and reception area
- Witnessing and/or notarizing client documents
- Accept other administrative tasks as needed to assist the team and ensure the firm runs smoothly
- Proficiency and comfort copying, scanning, e-mailing and utilizing Office 365 suite products including Microsoft Word, Outlook, and other case management software
- At least 1-2 years of previous experience in a law firm setting performing administrative tasks
- Ability to comfortably use all Microsoft Office products
- Must be able to type at least 50 WPM
- Associates Degree Required; Bachelors Degree a plus
$37,000 - $40,000 yearly
About Solkoff Legal, P.A.
Solkoff Legal, P.A., a nationally recognized boutique Elder Law firm in Delray Beach, Florida where we are proud to assist the elderly, the disabled, their families, and caregivers in long-term care planning including estate planning, incapacity planning, and special needs planning.