Council & Associates LLC
WE ARE SEEKING multiple Personal Injury Legal Assistants to support Council & Associates’ Pre-Litigation Department. Our ideal candidates must be organized, motivated, and thrive in a fast-paced environment without compromising excellent customer service. If this is YOU, apply now and join our team!
Compensation: $42,000 yearly salary, which includes a generous bonus structure. Position benefits include a firm matching 401(k), health, vision, and dental insurance.
- Tracking case expenses
- Requesting medical records and itemized billing
- Setting up claims with health insurance companies (e.g., Medicare, CMS, Medicaid, ERISA, VA)
- Corresponding with medical providers
- Obtaining lien verifications and final closure letters from providers and insurance companies
- Assisting Case Managers with tasks as needed
- Maintaining excellent client service
- Proficient with MS Office products
- Some knowledge of legal software, case management, and docketing programs
- At least 1-2 years of previous experience in a law firm setting performing administrative tasks
- Organizational skills and communication skills are necessary for this position
- Working knowledge of Chartswap, CIOX, Healthport, etc.
About Council & Associates LLC
COUNCIL & ASSOCIATES, LLC is an Atlanta-based personal injury law firm that believes our clients deserve maximum compensation while maintaining outstanding customer service. We are poised for growth, and we litigate on behalf of our clients when negotiations are unsuccessful.