Ugwonali Law Group Llc
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, professional receptionist to join our team! You’ll play a crucial role as the face and first point of contact for our organization. Other responsibilities include answering phone calls and emails, making travel arrangements, scheduling emails, managing mail and deliveries, and other assignments as needed to ensure efficient business operations. Job seekers should take pride in their work, be passionate about helping others, and have an interest in growing with our organization. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Take incoming phone calls and respond to emails and ensure the appropriate people receive all relevant information
- Assist with other administrative tasks, such as data entry, copying, filing etc.
- Handle deliveries and manage incoming and outgoing mail
- Welcoming clients and visitors upon arrival at reception.
- Answering, screening, and forwarding phone calls in a professional manner.
- Assisting clients and visitors with the location of legal staff.
- Scheduling and confirming appointments.
- Observing business etiquette, and maintaining a professional appearance.
- Directing the flow of mail, faxes, and deliveries to reach the intended recipients.
- Ordering and replenishing office supplies.
- Managing the maintenance and repair of office equipment.
- Assisting with copying, scanning, faxing, emailing, note-taking, and travel bookings.
- Preparing meeting facilities, and arranging refreshments, if required.
- Legal Receptionist Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Formal qualification in office administration, secretarial work, or related training.
- Qualification in paralegal studies or similar preferred.
- Prior experience as a legal receptionist will be advantageous.
- Familiarity with legal terms, legal documents, and filing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Extensive experience working with word processing, spreadsheets, printers, copiers, scanners, faxes, and appointment scheduling and call forwarding systems.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
- 1+ year of front desk receptionist experience or related job experience preferred
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
About Ugwonali Law Group Llc
The Ugwonali Law Group is an award-winning attorney firm that will take a hands-on approach to every case we handle. Unlike other attorneys and law firms in Atlanta, the Ugwonali Law Group will personally handle every aspect of your case. You can rest assured that your case is in the very best hands.