Petrelli Previtera, LLC
The Legal Operations Manager has limited responsibilities for the day-to-day management of the Firm's business operations and is a primary executor of the Firm’s business systems. The Legal Operations Manager will be supervising attorneys and non-attorney staff in an operating pod with the goal being to ensure a consistent delivery of high client engagement and service executed in an efficient manner.
- Regular communication with the legal and support teams, COO/CFO
- Reviews task lists and deadlines
- Reviews work product of the staff
- Reviews case management system, CRM, and case files to audit work and ensure procedures are being followed
- Completion of customer service communications with the client group
- Handling of customer service issues that arise related to assigned team
- Compiles Dashboards and Key Reports (personal status reports, reports from vendors) for the Executive Team
- Conducts Case Status Meetings with the Legal Team to ensure new clients are on-boarded, active cases are making progress toward milestones, closed matters are closed
- Review records of time worked per case and confirm with attorneys and paralegals to ensure accuracy
- Contact clients with late payments or missed installment payments to collect fees.
- Administrative Meeting with COO and CFO to review Collections, Payroll, Dashboards, Case status, and Project updates
- Compile metrics for the Executive Team on contacts and collections
- Case Status Report to the Owner showing status & health of the pipeline of active cases (result of the weekly legal team meetings)
- Review A/R and work with the Administrator/Owner on collections efforts (payment plans, red rubber bands, case withdrawals)
- 1-1s with staff
- The Operations Manager will have the equivalent of bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- The Operations Manager will ideally have experience with law firm project management and process management
- Candidates with prior legal operations/management experience are preferred
$80,000 - $95,000 yearly
About Petrelli Previtera, LLC
1st Place - 2022 BEST WORKPLACES TO WORK by Philadelphia Business Journal
Founded in March of 2017, Petrelli Previtera, LLC was recently recognized as the 8th fastest-growing company in the Philadelphia metro area by the Philadelphia Business Journal and awarded the Soaring 76 award in 2018 - 2022. In 2019 - 2022, Petrelli Previtera was named to the INC. 5000 list of the fastest-growing companies in the US.
Our clients are everyday people who are experiencing marital crises. We pride ourselves on being able to take these people from Chaos to Clarity so that they can begin living the future that they desire, today.
We are committed to the work we do for our clients and value professional development and team building. We are committed to clients here at Petrelli Previtera, LLC. We only hire employees that are completely committed to our core values.
Visit https://joinourlegal.team to learn more!