Lulich & Attorneys, P.A.
Do you thrive on leading others and managing administrative matters when they surface and planning to prevent future problems? Do you LOVE implementing new policies and procedures into an organization and forecasting future growth? Our rapidly growing team is looking for an Office Manager who thrives in a team environment. Look no further for a company that VALUES its employees. If this sounds like a position that you are passionate about, don't delay, apply today!
- Recruit, hire, and onboard new employees to the firm
- Direct day-to-day office operations, provide administrative support for legal services, and enforce office procedures
- Ensure timely renewals of all health insurance, flexible spending accounts, long and short term disability; and oversee enrollment in 401(k) and profit-sharing
- Keep track of staff evaluation periods and ensure a timely completion
- Communicate across departments ensuring contracts for office equipment, software, hardware, and office supplies are up-to-date
- Review and Input data entry fields for income and expenses in Quickbooks
- Reconcile the various legal accounts each month
- Excellent leadership, communication skills, and time management skills are essential for this role, with the ability to juggle various tasks simultaneously
- At least 5 years of legal department experience is vital, preferably as a legal administrative assistant, support staff, executive assistant, bookkeeper, administrative assistant, legal assistant, or legal secretary - Similar experience as an office administrator or medical office management is acceptable
- A high school diploma or equivalent and Associate’s degree in public administration, human resources, paralegal studies, or similar field is required - Bachelor’s degree is highly valued
- Up-to-date knowledge of the legal industry, (legal research, legal terminology, and case management practices) is an asset
- Proficient at various computer programs, including MS Office (word, excel, and email)
About Lulich & Attorneys, P.A.
Lulich & Attorneys, P.A. is a fast-paced, high-growth law firm with two offices in Indian River County. We are ready for you to join our amazing team in our Sebastian Office!