Do you have skills in marketing and an interest in the legal industry? If so, we are looking for you. Our legal team is seeking a legal marketing assistant to help our firm continue to grow. You’ll work with the team to develop winning digital and offline advertising strategies to promote our services, so the community knows we’re their go-to choice for their legal needs. If you’re a highly-motivated professional who brings their creative ideas to work every day, we want you to come grow with us. Apply today!
- Establish a strategic marketing plan that effectively promotes our legal firm
- Deliver reports on monthly analytics across web and social platforms, stay up-to-date on the latest market research and advise on improvements
- Manage social media and website content, mailing lists, SEO development, and data analytics to ensure all content is up to date and relevant
- Implement digital marketing campaigns with the team by creating email, social media, and online advertising content that will generate maximum online visibility and drum up new business for the legal firm
- Take responsibility for all print marketing materials including letterhead, business cards, brochures, flyers, etc. all copywriting and image creation to ensure the firm maintains its brand integrity
- Requires solid writing and verbal marketing communication abilities
- Candidates must be able to manage multiple projects with varied timelines on tight deadlines
- Familiarity with web platforms, email systems, social media, public relations, and brand identity - basic graphic design skills are a plus
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing or related field
- BA in Marketing or equivalent work experience required
$55,000 - $62,000 yearly
About Timothy McGonigle
We are a premier Law firm that works tirelessly for the rights of consumers and businesses throughout the State of California. We pride ourselves on leveling the playing field for consumers and businesses in disputes with large Law Firms, Corporations, and Insurance Companies. Our vision is to continue building a client-centered law practice that consistently achieves the best outcomes and client service possible.