Jones Law Firm PC
Our law office is growing and we need the right legal marketing assistant to help us promote our brand to the community. You’ll be responsible for working with the marketing team on developing key strategic marketing campaigns, both online and offline, that get the word out there about our legal services. Some experience in the legal industry is a plus, but not necessary for this role. The successful applicants will have the ability to manage multiple projects and timelines and bring fresh, forward-thinking ideas to the team. If you want to work in a fast-paced environment in a position that has a direct impact on the business, apply now.
- Report out monthly statistics for website and social media traffic, engagement, and lead generation, continuously follow the latest market trends, and suggest ideas for optimization
- Implement digital marketing campaigns with the team by creating email, social media, and online advertising content that will generate maximum online visibility and drum up new business for the legal firm
- Oversee social media and website, mailing lists, data analytics, and SEO to ensure content is regularly updated with the most recent information
The Client Relations Specialist ("CRS") will conduct initial consultations with prospective new clients ("PNC") that have been previously screened by an Intake Specialist. The CRS will:
- Collect in-depth information about the PNCs and the matters for which they are seeking the firm’s help.
- Follow firm prescribed guidelines on how to communicate with PNCs in the most effective manner.
- Assure the PNCs that the firm’s attorneys and staff will be able to help them.
- Show compassion for their troubles.
- Help PNCs understand the difference between working with our firm and how it would improve the PNC’s future and explain other options that include not working with the firm.
The CRS is not required or expected to make cold calls. In accordance with the ethical rules governing lawyers and the practice of law in Colorado, the CRS will not provide legal advice or enter into a legal services agreement with a PNC.
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing or related field
- Preference for candidates with a background in legal or with a desire to build a career in the legal industry
- Must have very strong written and verbal marketing communication skills
- The ideal candidate has sold high-end services or products like jewelry, cars, real estate and luxury brand apparel or fashion accessories
- Candidate should have education and/or work experience that is the equivalent of a bachelor's degree
- Real life experience and a few "battle scars" providing empathy and understanding are desirable, as is the experience of overcoming a major obstacle in life and knowing that others can do it too.
- Sales skills, personality, character, intelligence and integrity are paramount considerations.
- Candidate is looking for a career, not just a job. The position is full-time and includes intensive paid initial training.
$55,000 - $59,000
About Jones Law Firm PC
WORK ENVIRONMENT - Our office environment is hybrid/remote, congenial, drama-free, and work-life balance oriented and we are growing rapidly. Switch to a nourishing work environment where you feel welcomed everyday. Come join an exciting team at an exciting time.
Benefits will include medical, dental, 401k, paid time off, and paid parental leave.