Sul Lee Law Firm
Marketing Associate who coordinates, develops and executes marketing plan - including but not limited to support in maintaining Sul Lee Law firm brand, website projects/social media and also manages external marketing events.
Our Firm is growing fast and this is an excellent opportunity for someone who is energetic, hardworking, driven and wants to grow with the firm. The candidate must be open-minded and familiar dealing with overseas clients and different cultures.
- Maintain responsibility over the firm’s brand integrity by overseeing the copywriting and image creation of all print materials including letterhead, business cards, brochures, flyers, etc.
- Develop content for digital marketing campaigns including email, social media, and online advertisements that will get the word out there about our legal services
- Establish a strategic marketing plan that effectively promotes our legal firm
- Deliver reports on monthly analytics across web and social platforms, stay up-to-date on the latest market research and advise on improvements
- Manage social media and website content, mailing lists, SEO development, and data analytics to ensure all content is up to date and relevant
- Develop and execute approved marketing plans
- Develop, build, and execute marketing campaigns
- Develop marketing materials for targeted audiences and practice areas
- Develop and maintain specific materials to be distributed in response to inquiries and referrals
- Create a tracking system using Excel or other software to monitor and report on progress with prospective new clients, referral sources and leads to see if the ROI goals are met
- Identify opportunities for the firm’s lawyers to host or participate in events at which prospective clients will be present
- Identify target-rich environments for firm attorneys to put-on seminars for prospective clients
- Take responsibility for the arrangements for seminars to be conducted for prospective clients
- Develop and maintain the necessary supplementary materials that are to be included with the new client proposals, such as fact sheets, brochures, newsletters, maps, pictures, etc.
- Review all client categories, and fees structures at least annually, with the objective of determining if changes made in specific categories would retain clients longer thus improving the Firm’s finances
- Review and recommend changes when deemed necessary for the Firm’s reinstatement program designed to bring back clients who have left the Firm
- Provide direct assistance and support in the development of marketing and sales programs to increase client satisfaction with the Firm and the Firm’s financial performance
- Provide regular and marketing information updates to maintain strong awareness of key client related subjects via the Firm’s Newsletter and the weekly email marketing pieces
- Keep the Client related sections of the Firm’s website and social media (Facebook, Twitter and Linked In accounts) up-to-date and fresh
- Analyze and report statistics to management and partners
- Strong understanding of web and email systems, public relations, brand messaging, and social platforms - basic graphic design skills are also desired
- Jobseekers should be able to juggle multiple deadlines and projects
- Some experience or a strong interest in the legal industry is highly preferred
- The Marketing Associate should have an educational background in marketing at the Associates’ Degree level, or should have work experience in marketing at an equivalent level
- Digital marketing experience, including experience with social media campaigns, SEO and PPC advertising
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service-oriented with the ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with a high level of quality and productivity
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, take initiative and make independent decisions
- Strong work ethic and a positive attitude
- Tech-savvy and advanced proficiency of MS Office applications required
- Experience with WordPress, HubSpot and Clio a plus
- 3+ years of marketing experience; prior experience in professional services or law firm marketing a plus
- Candidate must possess and demonstrate the ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with attorneys, staff and third parties and remain flexible with regard to deadline changes due to the dynamics of litigation
$18 - $25 hourly
About Sul Lee Law Firm
Sul Lee Law Firm, PLLC, We work hard to serve our business clients in all aspects that they need, and we aim to tailor a unique approach for your specific issue.
Our mission are:
Commitment to Honesty: We commit ourselves to be always honest with our clients, regardless of our firm's personal interest, our client will receive honest and practical legal advice to resolve their legal issues.
Commitment to balance: We commit to providing the information, support, and advice so our clients acknowledge the gravity and the improtance of their legal issues. Maintaining this "Balance" is key to success. Internally, we commit to making an internal environment that provides support for each staff member's personal, professional and financial goals.
Commitment to Giving: Our firm grew in this community and because of this community. We believe we must give back to the community we serve in a meaning ful and significant way.