Jones Law Firm PC
Our legal office is expanding, and we’re looking for an experienced marketing coordinator to help us continue to grow. As a member of the marketing team, you’ll help implement and execute winning online and offline advertising strategies that promote our legal services and uphold our brand image. Experience in the legal industry is preferred but not required. The ideal candidate for this position is an innovative thinker and multitasker who loves bringing creative ideas to the table. If you have an interest in the legal field and want to grow your marketing career, start your application today!
- Deliver reports on monthly analytics across web and social platforms, stay up-to-date on the latest market research and advise on improvements
- Implement digital marketing campaigns with the team by creating email, social media, and online advertising content that will generate maximum online visibility and drum up new business for the legal firm
- Produce a marketing plan that effectively advertises our legal firm
- Oversee social media and website, mailing lists, data analytics, and SEO to ensure content is regularly updated with the most recent information
- Maintain responsibility over the firm’s brand integrity by overseeing the copywriting and image creation of all print materials including letterhead, business cards, brochures, flyers, etc.
- Some experience or a strong interest in the legal industry is highly preferred
- 2 or more years of experience in an ad agency environment or related environment
- Familiarity with web platforms, email systems, social media, public relations, and brand identity - basic graphic design skills are a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related majors
- Applicants will need to be comfortable managing multiple projects and deadlines
About Jones Law Firm PC
We are a law firm of 20 employees with a 5 million budget and we are growing. Our work environment is very collegial and drama free internally.