Scriber Law Group
Our legal office is expanding, and we’re looking for an experienced marketing coordinator to help us continue to grow. As a member of the marketing team, you’ll help implement and execute winning online and offline advertising strategies that promote our legal services and uphold our brand image. Experience in the legal industry is preferred but not required. The ideal candidate for this position is an innovative thinker and multitasker who loves bringing creative ideas to the table. If you have an interest in the legal field and want to grow your marketing career, start your application today!
- Develop content for digital marketing campaigns including email, social media, and online advertisements that will get the word out there about our legal services
- Handle the copywriting and image creation for all outgoing print marketing materials including letterhead, business cards, brochures, flyers, etc. to ensure the firm is presented professionally
- Make a winning marketing plan that promotes our legal firm
- Create monthly breakdowns of our analytics on web and social, recommend improvements, and identify growth opportunities based on the trends in the latest market research
- Manage social media and website content, mailing lists, SEO development, and data analytics to ensure all content is up to date and relevant
- Strong understanding of web and email systems, public relations, brand messaging, and social platforms - basic graphic design skills are also desired
- Requires solid writing and verbal marketing communication abilities
- Jobseekers should be able to juggle multiple deadlines and projects
- Preference for candidates with a background in legal or with a desire to build a career in the legal industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related majors
About Scriber Law Group
Our firm’s mission is to celebrate the lives of our clients through estate planning. We believe that estate planning gives our clients the chance to share their stories and to write the next chapter of their lives. While our firm works with a broad range of people and families, we specifically market to clients from historically marginalized communities, such as the LGBT and people of color. We are decidedly progressive in both our outlook and our politics. Diversity is important here.