Atlanta Personal Injury Law Group - Gore
Our legal office is expanding, and we’re looking for an experienced marketing coordinator to help us continue to grow. As a member of the marketing team, you’ll help implement and execute winning online and offline advertising strategies that promote our legal services and uphold our brand image. Experience in the legal industry is preferred but not required. The ideal candidate for this position is an innovative thinker and multitasker who loves bringing creative ideas to the table. If you have an interest in the legal field and want to grow your marketing career, start your application today!
- Implement digital marketing campaigns with the team by creating email, social media, and online advertising content that will generate maximum online visibility and drum up new business for the legal firm
- Report out monthly statistics for website and social media traffic, engagement, and lead generation, continuously follow the latest market trends, and suggest ideas for optimization
- Maintain responsibility over the firm’s brand integrity by overseeing the copywriting and image creation of all print materials including letterhead, business cards, brochures, flyers, etc.
- Make a winning marketing plan that promotes our legal firm
- Manage social media and website content, mailing lists, SEO development, and data analytics to ensure all content is up to date and relevant
- Understand the Atlanta Personal Injury Law Firm brand and offerings comprehensively
- Work with the management to develop a strong strategic alliance contact database
- Coordinate marketing efforts/campaigns for the PI Department
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing referral sources
- Develop new Referral Sources
- Organize Events for existing and new referral sources
- Identify new and existing referral sources to visit
- Document all visits according to policy
- Other duties may be assigned
- Familiarity with web platforms, email systems, social media, public relations, and brand identity - basic graphic design skills are a plus
- BA in Marketing or equivalent work experience required
- Minimum 2 years of experience in marketing/brand management or related field
- Requires solid writing and verbal marketing communication abilities
- Some experience or a strong interest in the legal industry is highly preferred
About Atlanta Personal Injury Law Group - Gore
We are a personal injury firm in North Atlanta Metro that is committed to helping people and their families navigate the insurance process after they have been seriously injured.
Our Firm's Guiding Principles:
Be Customer Service-Oriented
We believe that life is not what happens to you, but what you do about it. We believe you should always make informed decisions with eyes wide open. We believe in always moving forward and creating momentum. We believe in being as efficient as possible. We believe doing the right thing for our clients is always the answer. We believe helping someone in a time of crisis requires compassion. We believe planning and preparation is the key to success. We believe personal injury law is the best area of law.