Sheryll Law, PC
Our law office is growing and we need the right legal marketing assistant to help us promote our brand to the community. You’ll be responsible for working with the marketing team on developing key strategic marketing campaigns, both online and offline, that get the word out there about our legal services. Some experience in the legal industry is a plus, but not necessary for this role. The successful applicants will have the ability to manage multiple projects and timelines and bring fresh, forward-thinking ideas to the team. If you want to work in a fast-paced environment in a position that has a direct impact on the business, apply now.
- Assisting with the development and implementation of marketing strategies for the firm.
- Managing the firm's website and social media accounts, including creating and publishing content.
- Researching and identifying new marketing opportunities to expand the firm's reach and visibility.
- Analyzing and reporting on the performance of marketing campaigns, making recommendations, and working with the team on improvements.
- Coordinating with other members of the firm to ensure that all marketing efforts align with the firm's goals and values.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with an emphasis on verbal skills
- Experience with website management, social media marketing, and analytics tools
- Familiarity with social media platforms and experience managing social media presence for a brand
- Familiarity with brand identity and experience creating and maintaining a consistent brand image
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Interest in understanding of legal industry and trends
- Strong attention to detail and ability to proofread and edit content
About Sheryll Law, PC
Our firm helps people protect their hard-earned legacy from probate, long-term care expenses, and unnecessary taxes by planning ahead. We believe everyone should make an estate plan to protect as much of their money as possible.
We are here to guide our clients through the complicated probate, tax, and long-term care laws, achieve positive results, and help them provide a legacy for their families. It is incredibly important to us that our clients come out of an extremely emotional process where their future may quite literally be on the line feeling that they had a legal team behind them who really cared, fought for them, and gave them a voice.
Paid time off
Health Savings Account