Reidy Law Office LLC
Our legal office is expanding, and we’re looking for an experienced marketing coordinator to help us continue to grow. As a member of the marketing team, you’ll help implement and execute winning online and offline advertising strategies that promote our legal services and uphold our brand image. Experience in the legal industry is preferred but not required. The ideal candidate for this position is an innovative thinker and multitasker who loves bringing creative ideas to the table. If you have an interest in the legal field and want to grow your marketing career, start your application today!
- Handle the copywriting and image creation for all outgoing print marketing materials including letterhead, business cards, brochures, flyers, etc. to ensure the firm is presented professionally
- Implement digital marketing campaigns with the team by creating email, social media, and online advertising content that will generate maximum online visibility and drum up new business for the legal firm
- Produce a marketing plan that effectively advertises our legal firm
- Create monthly breakdowns of our analytics on web and social, recommend improvements, and identify growth opportunities based on the trends in the latest market research
- Monitor and maintain content across all platforms including website, social media mailing lists, SEO, and data analytics to keep content current
- Jobseekers should be able to juggle multiple deadlines and projects
- Some experience or a strong interest in the legal industry is highly preferred
- BA in Marketing or equivalent work experience required
- Experience with social media platforms, CRM, CSM, and public relations - basic graphic design skills are a bonus
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing or related field
About Reidy Law Office LLC
We help people through divorce with dignity. Since starting in 2015, we have grown rapidly every year and plan to continue growing so we are looking for the right people to join our tribe.