Do you possess a high degree of creativity, self-management, and drive with a passion for marketing?
If you are a forward-thinking, action-oriented, execution-focused marketing strategist who thrives in an ever-changing, enterprising growth environment with expertise in online, digital, subscription, and professional services marketing experience, you need to apply now!
Our law office is growing and we need the right legal marketing assistant to help us promote our brand to the community. You’ll be responsible for working with the marketing team on developing key strategic marketing campaigns, both online and offline, that get the word out there about our legal services. Some experience in the legal industry is a plus, but not necessary for this role. The successful applicants will have the ability to manage multiple projects and timelines and bring fresh, forward-thinking ideas to the team. If you want to work in a fast-paced environment in a position that has a direct impact on the business, apply now.
This is an in-office position.
- Create content for digital marketing campaigns through email, social media, and online advertising that will generate brand awareness and bring new clients to the legal firm
- Maintain responsibility over the firm’s brand integrity by overseeing the copywriting and image creation of all print materials including letterhead, business cards, brochures, flyers, etc.
- Create monthly breakdowns of our analytics on web and social, recommend improvements, and identify growth opportunities based on the trends in the latest market research
- Manage content calendars and workflow from conceptualization to content creation, to posting, to monitoring and reporting
- Main point of contact for firm vendors
- Monitor vendor performance
- Collaborate and implement a strategic marketing plan that effectively promotes our legal firm
- Manages social media platforms: Facebook, LinkedIn, Youtube, Instagram, and TicTok
- Create and distribute firm monthly newsletter
- Create and monitor email drip campaigns
- Update firm blog
- Content creation suggestions and implementation
- Identify businesses and referral sources that would be willing to invite the Firm to speak to their members, clients, or service populations; oversee all arrangements related to hosting or participating in such events
- Demonstrate a strong technical and creative ability to create quality video and content
- The position will have weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual performance metrics to maintain
- Pull data from CRM and other marketing software platforms to create internal reports on key performance metrics
- Email KPIs (open rate, engagement rate, etc.)
- FB KPIs for company-related posts (views, likes, shares, clicks, etc.)
- Evaluate those KPIs to continually improve email open rate and engagement, as well as Facebook engagement.
- Reports what was completed this month and what’s coming next month.
- Reports what he/she feels worked, what didn’t, and why.
- Candidates must be able to manage multiple projects with varied timelines on tight deadlines
- Experience with social media platforms, CRM, CSM, and public relations - basic graphic design skills are a bonus
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent marketing experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, copywriting, and customer service skills
- Highly proficient in Excel, content creation software such as Canva or Adobe Creative Suite, and video editing software
- Easily adapts to software and technology
- Outstanding ability to write and direct clean, engaging and effective copy and marketing content
- Highly organized & analytical with a strong sense of urgency to get positive results.
- Strong ability to create system for tracking marketing metrics and using those metrics to make marketing recommendations/decisions
- Ability to effectively manage and follow up with vendors and designers to ensure delivery
$40,000 - $55,000 per year DOE
About Shupe Dhawan
We’re Shupe Dhawan, a boutique law firm located in Fort Lauderdale. The right person will want to be part of a team that delivers results and helps people during difficult and stressful times in their lives. You want to be challenged, not bored, by your work. You want to work with other people who enjoy what they do every day. You have hopes, goals, and dreams for yourself, and would be inspired by spending time with like-minded people. Finally, you can find passion and purpose in helping to accomplish a greater mission.
- 16 days of paid PTO
- Minimum of 8 days paid holidays
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) after 1 year of employment