Lulich & Attorneys, P.A.
Our law office is growing fast and we’re searching for a full-time legal intake specialist to help us succeed! You’ll serve as the compassionate voice of our law firm, fielding inbound calls from prospective clients in their time of need, screening, and surveying for potential cases, and helping our lawyers manage their meetings. If the thought of coming to work every day and making a positive impact on our clients’ lives excites you, start your application today!
- Collect paperwork and enter data into our case management system to ensure a smooth onboarding for new clients and tidy management of case files
- Survey potential clients to determine the right fit with our practice, while listening to all phone calls in an empathetic manner
- Conduct various tasks around the office such as managing spreadsheets, writing emails, faxing and copying, and transcribing notes to make sure all processes run smoothly
- Work with marketing to collaborate on outbound sales tactics and partnerships with other law firms in order to help bring in new cases
- Set appointments for potential clients that meet our criteria to keep our lawyers’ schedules organized and grow our caseload
- Engage and listen to potential new clients and obtain the necessary information to determine if the Firm is able to assist the potential new client with their legal issue
- View and coordinate appointment times with the various Attorney's Calendars
- Detail and document phone conversations with clients and potential new clients in a case Management Software System
- Screen and communicate with the various Attorneys' regarding potential new clients to determine if they are fit for the Firm
- Customer service or sales experience a plus
- Possesses outstanding communication skills and sense of empathy
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Firm knowledge of spreadsheet and data management, as well as computer skills
- Background in the legal industry preferred
- Experience with a Case Management Software System is a plus but not required
- Previous Legal Experience is preferred but not required
$14 - $17 hourly
About Lulich & Attorneys, P.A.
Lulich & Attorneys, P.A. is a fast-paced, high-growth law firm with two offices in Indian River County. We are ready for you to join our amazing team in our Sebastian Office!