Sheryll Law, PC
Our law office is growing fast and we’re searching for a full-time legal intake specialist to help us succeed! You’ll serve as the compassionate voice of our law firm, fielding inbound calls from prospective clients in their time of need, screening, and surveying for potential cases, and helping our lawyers manage their meetings. If the thought of coming to work every day and making a positive impact on our client’s lives excites you, start your application today!
- Screen incoming potential client phone calls to make sure the case falls within the scope of the firm, while helping the caller feel heard and understood
- Set appointments for potential clients that meet our criteria to keep our lawyers’ schedules organized and grow our caseload
- Collect paperwork and enter data into our case management system to ensure a smooth onboarding for new clients and tidy management of case files
- Help foster prospective client streams by providing input into awareness and law firm partnerships initiatives alongside the marketing team
- Conduct various tasks around the office such as managing spreadsheets, writing emails, faxing and copying, and transcribing notes to make sure all processes run smoothly
- Sales or customer service experience highly valued
- Excellent and empathetic verbal and written communication skills required
- CRM and case management software experience a plus
- Previous legal experience highly valued
- Full familiarity with the Microsoft Office suite, with advanced Excel proficiency
- Strong computer and data entry skills
- High school diploma or equivalent needed, while a Bachelor’s degree is desired
$36,000 - $54,000 annual base
About Sheryll Law, PC
Our firm helps people protect their hard-earned legacy from probate, long-term care expenses, and unnecessary taxes by planning ahead. We believe everyone should make an estate plan to protect as much of their money as possible.
We are here to guide our clients through the complicated probate, tax, and long-term care laws, achieve positive results, and help them provide a legacy for their families. It is incredibly important to us that our clients come out of an extremely emotional process where their future may quite literally be on the line feeling that they had a legal team behind them who really cared, fought for them, and gave them a voice.
Paid time off
Health Savings Account