Sherri M. Stinson, P.A.
We are a specialized, woman-owned law firm that helps individuals, families, and parents in various life stages. We understand that clients seeking legal guidance may feel intimidated, confused, and scared, which is why we pride ourselves on providing personalized and dedicated support to guide them through the process and keep their matters in order.
As a member of our team, you will play a vital role in fostering relationships with clients, potential clients, and referral sources. Your responsibilities will include setting appointments for clients that meet our criteria, booking consultations, processing new client leads, nurturing existing and prior client relationships, and assisting with marketing campaigns.
- Contact with the public, professionals, potential new clients, and clients is an essential job function. Your job will be to help us foster these relationships
- Set appointments for potential clients that meet our criteria to keep our lawyers’ schedules organized and grow our caseload
- Book consultations for prospective clients with our lawyer to expand our caseload and ensure meeting schedules are accurate
- Process new client leads from various referral and marketing sources
- Nurture existing and prior client relationships
- Assist with new clients retaining the firm for legal work
- Enter new case information into the firm’s lead management software and file management software
- Assist with marketing campaigns by sending materials to prospects and referral partners
- Send engagement letters and obtain payment from clients who engage our services
- We are seeking a self-directed and organized individual with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously. You must have a friendly and confident attitude on the phone, be personable and likable, and have a genuine desire to help people. Additionally, you should be innovative in finding the best way to do your job, willing to take direction, flexible to change priorities, and vocal in communicating with partners and supervisors.
- To excel in this role, you should possess excellent and empathetic verbal and written communication skills, have previous customer service or sales experience, and be comfortable with basic office technology. Our firm is mostly automated, so if you are not familiar with our programs, you must be a quick learner and be willing to ask questions when you don't know the answer. Prior experience in a law firm or legal services industry is helpful but not required.
- This is not just a job; it's a career opportunity. We value our employees and are committed to investing in their growth and development. If you have a passion for helping others and want to be part of a team that truly cares, we would love to have you join us!
$50,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Sherri M. Stinson, P.A.
We are on a mission to help as many people as possible! Our young and fast-growing law firm is passionate about helping people take care of their affairs before they die so that their families don’t have a mess to clean up. We take pride in treating clients like family and helping them preserve family harmony. We want clients to feel valued and heard during every interaction with our firm! Our core values are honesty, commitment to our clients and employees, and creating value for everyone. Enjoy coming to work every day knowing that YOU matter and YOU made a difference in the world. We have a strict "no jerks" policy and do not allow our employees to be treated poorly! We are committed to personal and professional growth and there are growth opportunities for employees. Benefits include paid time off that accrues after completing a 90-day new hire development plan; 401(k) after 1 year of employment with the firm; paid holidays