Family First Firm
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing Elder Law firm. This expansion has catapulted us into becoming one of the largest Elder Law Firms in the country. Since our Firm’s beginning in 2009, the desire to help our clients protect themselves and their legacy has been the driving force behind our growth and it is our mission.
We operate on a shared and stated set of values. Specifically, we focus on: unparalleled client experience, being relentlessly optimistic, growing (both personally and professionally), doing what’s right, supporting each other as a team, being passionate about the help we provide clients and having fun! We are seeking an individual who has prior customer service experience, great communication skills, and a passion for helping others. We are looking for a dynamic Intake Specialist to deliver an exceptional customer service experience to our prospective clients. Intake specialist MUST be able to speak, read, and write in English and Spanish.
- Screen and qualify leads for all areas of practice
- Ensure all leads are properly directed through the intake funnel.
- Process consultation fee payments on our payment portal platform
- Timely and accurately enter new client information into Client Management Portal
- Responsible for reaching out to referral sources within 24 hrs. of receiving lead
- Responsible for updating callers spreadsheet
- Schedule client consultations for all practice areas
- Responsible for managing initial email communications with clients including appointment confirmation and follow-up.
- Ability to handle client calls in a professional manner
- Ability to communicate effectively and purposely
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Capacity to thrive in a fast pace environment.
- Friendly and personable demeanor.
- Bilingual a MUST
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Google platform and Microsoft Office
About Family First Firm
Interested? Let me tell you what’s in it for you:
- Competitive pay
- Great benefits (including medical, 401k with company matching, and more)
- 120 hours annual PTO
- A team-oriented environment that is collaborative and helpful
- Room for professional growth.
- Fun team building activities
- An opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of our clients