Yana Feldman & Associates, PLLC
Our rapidly-growing law practice is seeking a full-time legal intake specialist to join our team! You’ll survey prospective clients and empathize with them on the details of their case, manage new client onboarding and data entry, and help our lawyers book and manage their appointments. We’ll provide the training and resources to help you flourish in your role on a tight-knit, supportive, and passionate legal team. If you have prior customer service experience, great communication skills, and a passion for helping others, apply today!
- Screen incoming potential client phone calls to make sure the case falls within the scope of the firm, while helping the caller feel heard and understood
- Help foster prospective client streams by providing input into awareness and law firm partnerships initiatives alongside the marketing team
- Conduct various tasks around the office such as managing spreadsheets, writing emails, faxing and copying, and transcribing notes to make sure all processes run smoothly
- Manage attorney schedules, including prospective client consultations, to foster caseload growth
- Organize paperwork and perform data entry in our case management system to streamline new client onboarding and current client files
- Conduct Discovery Calls with potential new clients to learn about their matter and motivations and book paid Strategy Sessions with the Attorneys.
- CRM and case management software experience a plus
- Previous legal experience a plus
- Strong ability to communicate eloquently and empathetically a must
- High school diploma or GED is a requirement; Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Solid data entry, spreadsheet management, and computer skills
$40,000 + bonus
About Yana Feldman & Associates, PLLC
We are Legacy Lawyers - our firm helps our clients create and protect a legacy for their families. Our lawyering is compassionate, competent and creative. We help parents take care of their children and children take care of their parents.
We want to create a lifelong relationship with our clients and that starts by making sure their experience with our firm is positive and productive. We are growing fast, and we are investing time and energy in building our A-Team.
Our firm embraces technology to enhance both the client experience and our own.
Some remote work is possible, but (rare) court appearances may be necessary and you must be able to work from our Brooklyn office.
Benefits include origination credits, bonuses, health insurance, 401k, PTO/sick/holidays and a free fitness center in our building.