The Grey Legal Group, APC
We are a fast-growing family law firm located in Murrieta, California recognized as the 3rd fastest-growing law firm in California, 14th in the nation as awarded by the Law Firm 500 in 2019. We fight for professionals and business owners to survive divorce with their money in their pockets and their kids at their sides. We do this focusing on our client’s goals. We are seeking the right Intake Specialist to be responsible for tending to leads and managing the CRM.
The Intake Specialist will ensure leads in the office are given proper attention to grow conversion rates within the firm. The Intake Specialist handles all incoming calls into our office and obtains information on the potential new client's legal issues.
- Take ownership of the Client Relation Management (CRM) Program for the firm (currently Lawmatics)
- Provide weekly reports to owners and Director of Sales and Marketing
- Work with Director of Sales and Marketing to review and update drips within CRM
- Ensure all PNCs (Potential New Client) information is inputted correctly into the CRM
- Maintain and/or update CRM functionality
- Conduct all pre-consultation conversations with Potential New Clients (PNC)
- Confirm all consultation appointments with a phone call to PNCs the day before the scheduled consultation
- Follow up with PNCs that do not schedule
- Follow up with PNCs that cancel appointments and do not reschedule
- Follow up with PNCs that no-showed to consultations
- Follow up on all initial leads into the office in a timely manner
- Maintain Intake email inbox for leads
- The Intake Specialist must be friendly, patient, compassionate, and have good time management skills
- The Intake Specialist must be self-motivated and self-directed to achieve his or her professional goals as well as the firm’s goals
- The Intake Specialist must be knowledgeable and proficient with the Windows Operating System and Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel. Experience with Client Relations Management Software such as Lawmatics is a plus, but also not required. This position relies heavily on the use of technology. If you do not like technology and computers, this is not the job for you.
About The Grey Legal Group, APC
We help professionals and business owners to survive the divorce with their money in their pockets and their children by their side. We empower clients that divorce is not the end, it's the beginning of an opportunity to re-write their story starting with the next chapter of their lives.
We take our clients and their cases very seriously. We take pride in our work and the outcomes of clients’ cases. We want to be profitable as well. We also care about our team and are dedicated to maintaining a positive and upbeat work environment. We want to have a good life and pursue our hopes and dreams and want to help you pursue yours. If this sounds like a law firm where you want to work doing work that inspires you, we very much look forward to talking with you soon.