Law Offices of Alex Cha & Associates
Looking for a chance to join a close-knit, compassionate team of dedicated legal professionals? Our law firm is expanding and needs the help of an intake specialist to take our client relations to the next level and manage our growing caseload. Our ideal candidate is great on the phone, a naturally compassionate and empathetic listener, and has a dedication to customer service and a passion for helping those in need. You’ll have an opportunity to help a thriving law firm succeed and make a tangible difference in our clients’ lives every day. If this sounds like a job you’d love, apply now!
- Coordinate awareness initiatives and foster relationships with other attorneys alongside the marketing team in order to help grow our prospective client base
- Perform miscellaneous clerical tasks as needed, including transcription, research, spreadsheet management, and email writing to ensure operational efficiency
- Book consultations for prospective clients with our lawyers to expand our caseload and ensure meeting schedules are accurate
- Screen incoming potential client phone calls to make sure the case falls within the scope of the firm, while helping the caller feel heard and understood
- Supervise new client onboarding and current client files through data entry and paperwork collection to ensure our cases are managed efficiently
- Possesses outstanding communication skills and sense of empathy
- Previous customer service or sales experience preferred
- Familiarity with case management and CRM systems a bonus
- Solid data entry, spreadsheet management, and computer skills
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must be fluent in Korean and English
About Law Offices of Alex Cha & Associates
Tired of working hard with little recognition? Want to have some say in how you help clients achieve their goals? If you are interested in joining a thriving small law firm that values you and your work, this may be the job for you.