Attorney Sharon Jackson, LLC
Our law office is growing fast and we’re searching for a full-time legal intake specialist to help us succeed! You’ll serve as the compassionate voice of our law firm, fielding inbound calls from prospective clients in their time of need, screening, and surveying for potential cases, and helping our lawyers manage their meetings.
We are seeking a highly motivated professional with empathy, listening skills, and sales skills to turn customer prospects into clients. Our ideal candidate is an excellent rainmaker who loves helping people with challenging problems find solutions. Please complete the assessment and read all qualifications before applying.
If the thought of coming to work every day and making a positive impact on our client’s lives excites you, start your application today!
- Screen incoming potential client phone calls to make sure the case falls within the scope of the firm, while helping the caller feel heard and understood
- Book consultations for prospective clients with our lawyers to expand our caseload and ensure meeting schedules are accurate
- Take charge of various office tasks such as email correspondence, document management, data organization, and research to make sure our firm is running at peak efficiency
- Collect paperwork and enter data into our case management system to ensure a smooth onboarding for new clients and tidy management of case files. You must be able to type in the information as you are talking with the prospect.
- Manage sales pipeline and follow-up on website and electronic leads and document follow-up activities.
- Track performance goals and key sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure company goals are achieved.
- Respond to all sales leads and pursue qualified leads.
- Update database regularly to provide the most up-to-date client information to the sales team.
- Generate reports.
- Previous legal experience highly valued
- Possesses outstanding communication skills and sense of empathy
- High school diploma or equivalent needed, while a Bachelor’s degree is desired
- Customer service or sales experience a plus
- Strong computer and data entry skills
- Trainable, able to quickly learn and retain information. You must be able to learn our systems, processes and software.
- Excellent and accurate typing skills, Minimum of 50 WPM. You will be given a typing test. You will have to type detailed notes as you are talking to the prospect so this is an essential skill. You will NOT be able to handwrite the notes and enter them later. You have to be able to type and talk at the same time.
- Excellent writing and email management skills using Microsoft Outlook. You will manage leads, some of which come through the email, and respond appropriately. Must be able to draft professional emails and proofread them independently.
- Excellent spelling required. Ability to spell common names with ease.
- Strong technology skills, able to use various sales tools and office technology.
- Superior and empathic listening. Able to understand what prospects need and if and how we can help them.
- Excellent memory and recall of names, cases, people, and facts.
- Self-motivated go-getter.
- Great time management, interpersonal, and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven track record of at least 2 years of experience in a sales position or related field
- Have a history of getting results.
- Have a history of direct sales experience (No order takers please) and closing the sale
- Experience with building a sales pipeline.
- We’d prefer if you had experience with direct sales like Insurance, Auto, Kirby Vacuum Cleaners, Cutco Knives (Vector), Mattress sales, and selling high-dollar products or services.
- Meet with pre-screened sales prospects to inform them how we can solve their problems and to determine if they are a good fit for us.
- Strong rapport building, ability to overcome objections, and ability to close deals.
$30,000 - $60,000
About Attorney Sharon Jackson, LLC
Small family law firm. Strong Covid-19 safety policies. Onsite and remote work required. High-Speed internet connection at home and secure, private work area at home. Excellent benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO) and opportunity for growth. This is a fast-moving work environment that requires the ability to think and move quickly and to multitask. We have old school, old-fashion work values, a non-office politics team, and high-tech tools and equipment. You are seeking high confidence without big egos.