Ciment Law Firm, PLLC
Our law office is growing fast and we’re searching for a full-time legal intake specialist to help us succeed! You’ll serve as the compassionate voice of our law firm, consulting prospective clients in their time of need and determining which of our services best fits their situation. If the thought of helping people through some of the most difficult situations in their lives excites you, apply today!
- Evaluate prospective client inquiries and phone calls, analyze their case fit, and make sure they feel seen and heard
- Conduct consultation appointments for potential clients that meet our criteria
- Supervise "maybe" clients and conduct multiple checkups with the potential client before closing their account
- Supervise retainers sent to "yes" clients, as well as original information and document procurement needed during onboarding
- Supervise new client onboarding and current client files through data entry and paperwork collection to ensure our cases are managed efficiently
- Work with marketing to collaborate on outbound sales tactics and partnerships with other law firms in order to help bring in new cases
- Background in the legal industry preferred
- CRM and case management software experience a plus
- Sales or customer service experience highly valued
- Strong ability to communicate eloquently and empathetically a must
- High school diploma or equivalent needed, while a Bachelor’s degree is desired
$15.00 - $17.00 hourly
About Ciment Law Firm, PLLC
We get people out of debt. The Ciment Law Firm practices statewide in Texas. We focus exclusively on resolving our client’s debt through our proprietary 3 steps proven process for debit and credit freedom.
Our core values are:
- Integrity - Doing the right thing, always
- Compassion - Understanding stress and eliminating it
- Accountability - Taking ownership of all actions
- People First - Building relationships for success.