Bell Law, LLC
Looking for a chance to join a close-knit, compassionate team of dedicated legal professionals? Our law firm is expanding and needs the help of an intake specialist to take our client relations to the next level and manage our growing caseload. Our ideal candidate is great on the phone, a naturally compassionate and empathetic listener, and has a dedication to customer service and a passion for helping those in need. You’ll have an opportunity to help a thriving law firm succeed and make a tangible difference in our clients’ lives every day. If this sounds like a job you’d love, apply now!
Please attach the following documents in PDF format only:
- A cover letter detailing what you are looking for in a job, what you bring to the table in this position;
- Your resume detailing prior experience in the legal industry, or otherwise demonstrating transferrable skills to the legal industry; and
- At least three references.
Thank you for your interest in our firm! Interviews will begin as soon as we receive applications from qualified applicants. We look forward to meeting you.
- Evaluate prospective client inquiries and phone calls, analyzing their case fit and making sure they feel seen and heard
- Perform miscellaneous clerical tasks as needed, including transcription, research, spreadsheet management, and email writing to ensure operational efficiency
- Organize paperwork and perform data entry in our case management system to streamline new client onboarding and current client files
- Work with marketing to collaborate on outbound sales tactics and partnerships with other law firms in order to help bring in new cases
- Set appointments for potential clients that meet our criteria to keep our lawyers’ schedules organized and grow our caseload
- Background in the legal industry preferred
- Possesses outstanding communication skills and sense of empathy
- CRM and case management software experience a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, especially Microsoft Excel
- Solid data entry, spreadsheet management, and computer skills
- Sales or customer service experience highly valued
- Associate or Bachelor's degree preferred
$30,000 - $45,000
About Bell Law, LLC
At Bell Law, we believe in fairness, transparency, and respect for all individuals. We believe that every person has a voice. We believe that people are powerful. We believe that people are especially powerful when they stand together against injustice and oppression. We fight for justice every day.