Our law office is growing fast and we’re searching for a full-time legal intake specialist to help us succeed! You’ll serve as the compassionate voice of our law firm, fielding inbound calls from prospective clients in their time of need, screening, and surveying for potential cases, and helping our lawyers manage their meetings. If the thought of coming to work every day and making a positive impact on our client’s lives excites you, start your application today!
- Supervise new client onboarding and current client files through data entry and paperwork collection to ensure our cases are managed efficiently
- Help foster prospective client streams by providing input into awareness and law firm partnerships initiatives alongside the marketing team
- Manage attorney schedules, including prospective client consultations, to foster caseload growth
- Book consultations for prospective clients with our lawyers to expand our caseload and ensure meeting schedules are accurate
- Process new client leads from various referral and marketing sources
- Nurture existing and prior client relationships
- Assist with new clients retaining the firm for legal work
- Enter new case information into the firm’s lead management software and file management software
- Assist with marketing campaigns by sending materials to prospects and referral partners
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Full familiarity with the Microsoft Office suite, with advanced Excel proficiency
- Previous legal experience a plus
- Strong ability to communicate eloquently and empathetically a must
- Sales or customer service experience highly valued
What skills and experience you’ll need:
- Prior experience in customer service, client relations, or a similar field is required
- Prior experience with sales is required
- Contact with the public, professionals, potential new clients, and clients is an essential job function.
- You should be comfortable with basic office technology: Windows, Word processing, Email, Calendaring, PowerPoint, Social media, PDF, electronic document management
- You need to demonstrate the capacity and desire to quickly learn and implement new technology and systems
- It is helpful, but not necessary, to have prior experience in a law firm or in the legal services industry
- Bilingual preferred
What attitudes and traits will serve you well:
- Ability to manage many tasks at one time
- Self-directed in your daily activities (e., setting priorities, working toward deadlines)
- Conveys confidence on the phone, with a smile
- Shows empathy to clients and puts them at ease
- Personable, likable, someone clients and referral sources will compliment
- Organized and flexible
- Innovative in finding the best way to do your job and help the firm
- Willingness to take direction
- Flexibility to change priorities as needed throughout the day
- Changing gears and moving between tasks quickly without getting derailed (or derailing others).
- Being vocal; letting the partners/supervisors know what works/what doesn’t; who is a good client/who is not; who is a good referral source/who is not
- Knowing that there are things you don’t know; knowing when to ask questions; not being afraid to ask questions
About Shupe Dhawan
If you join our team you will get to work in a supportive, fun, and exciting workplace.
Who are we?
We are a multi-practice, statewide Florida law firm. We are growing rapidly. The firm has a stellar reputation in the community and we only hire the best. You'll be on a team of amazing coworkers who always have your back. We work collaboratively with our teams to achieve the best results for our clients. We have built a firm where we'd like to work so that you will too!