Katie L. Lewis, P.C. Family Law
Potential Signing Bonus
Our Dallas-based Family Law Firm is looking for a compassionate and productive Client Service Specialist – also called an “Intake Specialist” – who will focus on providing people who contact us with the ultimate client experience.
We are growing fast, and we are investing time and energy in building our A-Team. There will be training on the types of legal matters we handle. However, we are looking for someone who can hit the ground running. This is not the right opportunity for someone looking for their first professional job or for an introduction to customer service.
This is a position that balances the art and science of outstanding client care. It requires the right combination of empathy, communication skills, attention to detail, and technical know-how. You'll play an integral role in helping the owner of the firm grow the business.
This important position involves critical duties related to client service as well as direct sales and attorney support.
This is a key position in the firm. It is a full-time job and you will need to work 40 hours each week. For the right candidate, this could be a virtual position, but some travel to the office may be required for quarterly meetings and the like.
Initial compensation is based on projected productivity and performance. Bonus compensation will be available on a performance basis. The position is full-time and offers paid holidays. Additional benefits include health insurance, 401k, and cell phone reimbursement.
For the right person, this will be a highly rewarding position. If this sounds like a good fit for you, we look forward to reviewing your application.
- Evaluate prospective client inquiries and phone calls, analyzing their case fit and making sure they feel seen and heard
- Manage attorney schedules, including prospective client consultations, to foster caseload growth
- Coordinate awareness initiatives and foster relationships with other attorneys alongside the marketing team in order to help grow our prospective client base
- Organize paperwork and perform data entry in our case management system to streamline new client onboarding and current client files
- Take charge of various office tasks such as email correspondence, document management, data organization, and research to make sure our firm is running at peak efficiency
The basic duties of the position are:
- Talking to potential clients to find people who are A+ clients who need the firm’s help
- Screening out unqualified leads to protect sales and attorneys’ time
- Scheduling the right clients with the right expectations and the right type of legal problem
- Ensuring the firm calendar, and sales calendars are up-to-date and organized
- Following up with potential clients before and after their initial consultation
- Smoothing out the engagement process by sending the contracts and making sure new clients feel welcomed
- Make regular contact with current clients to ensure we keep our relationship alive and find ways to continue to be of service
- Familiarity with case management and CRM systems a bonus
- High school diploma or GED is a requirement; Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Full familiarity with the Microsoft Office suite, with advanced Excel proficiency
- Strong ability to communicate eloquently and empathetically a must
- Firm knowledge of spreadsheet and data management, as well as computer skills
- Customer service experience is required. Legal experience is a plus
- You must demonstrate proficiency with common office applications (Word, Outlook email calendar, Google, and so on)
- You must have excellent spelling and grammar
- We will ask you to demonstrate a penchant for accuracy and attention to detail, which are required to avoid mistakes that can cost our clients (and us) dearly
- You MUST be a positive person
- If you walk through life seeing opportunities where other people see problems, you will probably do well here. If you find yourself thinking of why things can’t work instead of how they can, you will not be happy here
- We work with people experiencing a combination of stress, anxiety, sadness, confusion, and sometimes anger. We are looking for someone who can dig in to find how to help people (even when they seem unlovable). If this sounds like you, we look forward to meeting you
About Katie L. Lewis, P.C. Family Law
We are growing fast, and we are investing time and energy in building our A-Team. There will be training on the types of legal matters we handle. However, we are looking for someone who can hit the ground running.